Dienstag, 19. Mai 2009

Siebenunddreißig Fragen (Stöckchen)

Kaum bloggt man wieder (und liest bei anderen), schon werden einem wieder Stöckchen hingehalten. Also gut, dieses von der lieben Cécile nehme ich dann mal bereitwillig an. Ist ja vielleicht auch interessant für meine Leser, das eine oder andere Detail über mich zu erfahren.

1. Where is your cell phone? in the front pocket of my backpack
2. Your significant other? a handful of people who have shared part of teh way with me
3. Your hair? always messy
4. Your mother? gets better the older we get
5. Your father? no longer alive
6. Your favorite thing? sleeping, reading all kinds of books
7. Your dream last night? I was too tired to dream
8. Your favorite drink? Mango Lassi 9
9. Your dream/goal? the space here would not be enough to list them all
10. What room you are in? my office
11. Your hobby? (ultra) running
12. Your fear? medical professionals when they want to take my blood pressure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I guess Berlin would be a good place to start
14. Where were you last night? at home
15. Something that you aren't? stupid
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. Wish list item? that people stick more to reason
18. Where you grew up? Germany, US
19. Last thing you did? read blogs
20. What are you wearing? bluejeans, finisher t-shirt from the "Rennsteig", white sweater jacket
21. Your TV? none
22. Your pets? neither
23. Friends? I wonder...
24. Your life? is such!
25. Your mood? has to be determined on a day-to-day basis
26. Missing someone? my ex-boyfriend and someone to share all my thoughts and ideas with in general
27. Car? Nissan Micra K12 black
28. Something you're not wearing? high heels
29. Your favorite store? hard question
30. Your favorite color? orange, light green, ruby
33. When is the last time you laughed? a couple of minutes ago
34. Last time you cried? on Saturday upon crossing the finish line of an ultramarthon (tears of joy and relief)
35. Who will resend this? as I haven't forwarded it yet: noone
36. One place that I go to over and over? Riddagshausen natural heritage area near my city
37. One person who emails me regularly? Didier
38. My favorite place to eat? 2 Turkish restaurants in my city

WEITERGEBEN möchte ich das Stöckchen gern an Hannes und DiRo :-)

4 Kommentare:

Anett hat gesagt…

Ähem...ich versteh kein Wort *gg*.

Hannes hat gesagt…

Und wie ich so drauf bin, komme ich dem Stöckchenwurf heute sogar nach: http://www.hanneschristiansen.de/laufblog/aktionen/stoeckchen-arbeit/

Gerd hat gesagt…

Das ist aber nicht nett.
Du sollst doch nicht mit Stöckchen schmeißen. ;-)
Mal sehen ob ich zeitlich dazu komme.
(brummelgrummmlsbäähhhee...brummmms) :-(

Die Erleberin hat gesagt…

@Anett:
Tut mir leid. Ich hatte heute leider nicht auch noch die Muße, die Fragen zu übersetzen.

@Hannes:
Ich komm' gleich mal vorbei.

@DiRo:
Grummel zurück ;-(